Monday, January 23, 2012

Power Point



On my last class I have learn many things that I had not learn before.I had learn that you can use powerpoints to present information to people or give a presentation of anything of your choice. That there are many things that a power point must have to be well and professional.It have to be simple but not to simple. Have all the things that are nesscary. But the most important thing that I have learned last time was how to add a power point picture of your slides. To do this I have to screen print the image i want after I had it in the right format. Then  I will go and open paint paste and crop then I save it as a JPEG image. Then I will add it to my blog. I also learned how to do boarders to my power point and fill in the boxes i want. You could also make it look professional by begining consistent.and know what is that your powerpoint it is. Another thing that I have learned was how to insert templates to the power point. You can also insert images graphs and other items on to it. There is also various ways in which you can print the power point.



No comments:

Post a Comment