Tuesday, January 17, 2012
The good and bad features of a web design.
After I had read some articles about bad and good web design I had learn many things. To have a good web design you should include and have in the correct way five important things. One of the important things will be text. Make sure that you text is big enough for the other person to read but not a very large font. Have it in a way in which it is organize well and the other things or background distrubs the reader.You should also include some naviagtion buttons,try to make them easy to read and understand. Adding links is also a good thing. The links have to be color coordinate with your page and are working. Graphics can also add a good look to your page. The buttons are not dorky and big and when having animated graphics make sure they turn of by they self. The graphics design download fast and have good use of graphic elements.While there are good things to make your web design good there are some bad ones as well. dont include large distrubing pictures. Your text could also be too same; having blod italic and caps in your paragraph. Having links that dont work and also the reader is not able to notice the links. Having graphics that dont relate to you page. Junk in your page can make it look bad also. Everything seem unorganize. After all Ihave learn I realize that my page is decent for now as I have all the things I need and are right. All I might just need to do is add more posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment