Friday, January 6, 2012
What I learn about blogging
I have learn that blogging is another type of way to have a diary. Except that people all over the world can access it. There are many forms that you can blog due that it comes in many sizes and shapes. You can blog about your daily life, news, any thing that you would like to share. Blogs could be used as a way to express your feelings, ideas, or simply to stay organize. There is many people that blog; it could include journalists, teachers, doctors, professionalsm, and ordaniary people. While you blog people from all over the world can give you comments and feedback. You can also allow certain people to comment, also you can deleted any of the comments you have recieve. When you have a blog you can also degin it to the format that you best like. You can edit the background, color,font, style and more options also.Photos is also another option you have when you have a blog. You can upload and share any photos thats you desire to share with others. Another option you also have on blogging would be phone bloging. you can access your blog on your phone. This allow you to send texts, videos, photos straight to your blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Melissa I think that in order to improve your page you should add more posts and other than that I think the your layout is not bad!
ReplyDelete